DT35 LED FLASHLIGHT
Product Details The
IMALENT DT35 is a versatile USB rechargeable LED tactical flashlight with multi-level output and OLED display. The OLED display can display battery voltage, output, charge, and has a flashing overheat warning, which makes it easier and easier to understand the status of the flashlight. With the latest CREE XHP35 HI LEDs, the maximum output is up to 8500 lumens, which produces a strong beam of up to 1000 meters. With four output levels, the tactical switch button makes it easy to operate.
Powered by 4 IMALENT 18650 Li-Ion rechargeable batteries, its advanced temperature control module, low voltage warning. Low power protection makes the DT35 the flashlight of choice for any difficult task.
- With the latest CREE XHP35 HI LED, it has a service life of up to 50,000 hours and a maximum output of 8500 lumens. Built-in USB charging interface
- OLED display can display various parameters
- Dimensions: 146 (long) * 70 (head diameter) * 50 (diameter) mm
- Weight: 425 grams
- High efficiency constant power circuit will maintain constant brightness
- Anti-reverse battery protection
- Built-in thermal control module automatically adjusts brightness output according to working status and external temperature
- Combined with toughened ultra-transparent mineral and anti-reflective coating glass
- Aviation grade aluminum alloy body. Wear-resistant type III hard anodized surface treatment
- IPX-8 standard waterproof (2m submersible)
- 1.5 meters impact resistance
- Tailstock function