DM21C TACTICAL FLASHLIGHT
IMALENT DM21C is a versatile tactical LED flashlight, capable of multi-level output, charged via magnetic USB, and an integrated OLED display. The integrated display shows a variety of information; battery voltage, output, charging status, and heat warnings, allowing you to stay on top of the flashlights status with the utmost convenience. The DM21C is equipped with the latest CREE XHP35 HI LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours it’s capable of an amazing tactical beam output of 2,000 lumens, with a peak beam intensity of 33,630cd, and a max throw of 366 meters! Thanks to its dual mode – 5 output mode and infinite brightness adjustment mode – this flashlight is Ideal for search and rescue, law enforcement, and other tactical applications!
- Utilizes one CREE XHP 35 HI LED. The lifespan up to 50000 hours with maximum output of 2000 lumens.
- Built-in multi-functional OLED display shows the battery voltage, output, charging status
- USB magnetically charging function make it easy to get power.
- Product size: 122mm(length)*26mm(diameter)
- Net weight:75g/123g(battery included)
- High efficiency constant current circuit will maintain constant brightness
- Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the brightness output according to the working state and outer temperature
- Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral and anti-reflective coating glass
- Aluminum SMO reflector
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body, wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treatment
- IPX-8 standard waterproof (2 meters submersible)
- 1.5m impact resistant