R90C LED Flashlight
IMALENT R90C LED flashlight. 20000 lumens flashlight maximizes brightness and normal operation in a variety of environments. Easy to use, search and rescue outdoors, enabling you to effectively plan and reduce the risk of dimness in darkness and storms.
- 1.Utilizes 9 pieces of American CREE XHP35 HI LEDs with a maximum output up to20000LM and long throw up to1679 meters,R90C will bring you absolute shock in the night.
- 2. R90C is extremely compact and comfortable to hold,and utilizes 6 side lights for camping, fishing and more other outdoor lighting experience!
- 3.With IMALENT’s unique design with bright plating process optical reflector and 9pcs CREE XHP35 HI LEDs, the R90C delivers a maximum output up to 20000 lumens and a far reaching distance of 1679 meters, push you boundaries day and lights, make it a perfect search and rescue light!
- 4.The R90C features IMALENT’s signature high-grade side pressure switch. This ergonomic design provides an unprecedented level of grip. Six output levels? ensure long runtimes with low or high output in any situation. The “hide strobe” feature?keeps you safe by starting quickly at critical moments.
- 5.The 8 settings of IMALENT R90C’s brightest LED flashlight replace the need for multiple flashlights: ( 20000LUMENS / 8000LUMENS / 5000LUMENS / 2500LUMENS / 1200LUMENS / 500LUMENS / 200LUMENS/ strobe light).
- With 9 US CREE XHP35 HI LEDs, it has a lifetime of 50,000 hours and a maximum output of 20,000 lumens.
- Built-in self-test intelligent charging circuit
- Six easy-to-switch power levels with instant turbo mode
- Battery capacity indicator shows battery level at any time
- High efficiency constant current circuit maintains consistent brightness
- Built-in thermal control module automatically adjusts brightness output to prevent overheating
- Combined with toughened ultra-transparent mineral anti-reflective coating glass
- Aluminum SMO reflector
- Aviation grade aluminum alloy body, wear-resistant type III hard anodized surface treatment
- Waterproof IPX-8 standard (2m submersible)
- Dimensions: 206mm (length) * 129.5 mm (head diameter) * 55.5mm (body diameter)
- Net weight: 1250 grams (with battery)
|Dimensions||206 × 129.5 × 55.5 mm|
|PEAK BEAM INTENSITY||